Thursday, December 15, 2011

Will I be able to re schedule my court date?!?

I got charged with public intoxication a few months ago This is my first offense . Im 17 so i'm a juvenile idk if that will affect my problem or not, but i'm flying to Boston from the 10-18 in nov...The tickets were already bought before they told us the exact date, my court hearing. Which is on the 17th on day before I will be back in Cali....Is there anyway we can call and have it rescheduled?|||Dear, since you are a young person, I have to tell you that for any problem with the law you need to have a lawyer to represent you in court and he can arrange that for you easily. By any chance if you have no lawyer yet, make sure to get in touch with the court consoler and give him a copy of your ticket with a request letter and he/she will arrange that for you. Good luck. Thanks.|||Yes, Just as long as you call them, or go down to the courthouse, and explain to them that you have to go out of town for "such and such" reason, and they should be able to reschedule your date.|||yes. ask the court for continuous|||Sammy





Yes, call. and tell them your story





Soccerref

No comments:

Post a Comment