Monday, December 12, 2011

How soon after a date should I ask her to go on another date?

I took this amazing girl on a date on Saturday and I want to ask her out again. When should I ASK her on another date and when should I schedule the date to be for? I don't want to appear too desperate to take her on another date, but I want her to know I like her and want to take her out again and get to know her more. :)|||1 or 2 days depending on how well of a time she actually had.|||Do weekends, or every other weekend. Make sure you let her know in advance so she doesn't make plans that would leave you without a date.|||the next week maybe 2. but make sure you talk in between them so she doesnt think you just totally forgot about the whole thing.|||Text her and be like "I had fun. we should hang out again." and schedule it for next weekend.|||Right away smarticle !|||when the 1st date was over... smh

No comments:

Post a Comment