Monday, December 12, 2011

Which date should I choose to schedule my induction?

My doctor will be inducing me around 37-38 weeks due to complications. That's around Dec. 26-Jan. 2. If you could choose a date somewhere around those dates, which would you choose %26amp; why? My fiance wants sometime in Dec. for tax reasons %26amp; my mom wants Jan. because "a 2010 baby" just sounds better lol. I've always felt sorry for people born around holidays because they seem to get lumped into the holiday celebration but I don't really have TOO much of a choice here. Thanks for your opinions!!|||I would go with what you and your husband ultimately decide. I think December 27th or 28th would be a nice date. I was born on Dec 22 and always loved having my birthday around Christmas time. My parents always made sure to celebrate my birthday and make it special. I also think a 2010 baby would be neat! Good luck and congrats!|||I would have it as a New Year's Baby :)|||a 2010 baby does sound sweet!! do what feels good for you tho.


ahaha your husband sounds a lot like my finance with the "save the money" kinda attitude :)


good luck! lets us know what you choose!!|||Dec. 31st, then the baby will decide on dec. or jan. to come out(:|||I would definitely have a 2009 baby. Tax reasons. No matter what those dates are going to give you a holiday baby but go with the one that's more beneficial.. the one in 2009|||i would say dec 29th. its far enough away from christmas but its still in Dec like ur husband wants. =]|||ugh as much as i would dislike having a december baby i would go with it for tax reasons also. lol. but december to me would be l=the worst month to have a baby|||This should be a decision taken between you and your fiance, if he thinks it would be better for tax reasons and you think that will help, then do it, otherwise, if you don't care about the taxes and think it would be best to have him on a certain date, then do it. Don't stress yourself out too much, I had to get my son inducted (not for complications but my doctor said he didn't want me to go over the 40 weeks, so we wouldn't have complications) and I decided to do it as soon as possible. My son was due on a saturday but never came that day and I couldn't get it scheduled for a saturday, so I chose the next day possible MONDAY 3/3/08. If you are tired already and think you can have this baby as soon as possible, then choose the soonest date you can. If I were you, maybe the 26th wouldn't be a good idea since you just passed the holidays and people would probably just celebrate the 25th and forget about celebrating on the 26th (if that's his bday), ...if you choose the 27th, 28th it's probably better...or even the 31st sounds like a good date!


GOOD LUCK!!|||The latest as possible so Jan 2nd ...depending on the complications, so the baby can grow a little more. I have a new yrs eve birthday I like feeling like the my birthday is being celebrated with the turning year, thats just me though. It never interfered with anything as I am the only child so I was spoiled to begin with :-\ but christmas was always seperate for me.|||i would get induced on the 31st that way it may come on the 31st or take a little longer an come on the 1st. It may be the first new years baby|||Dec. 30th, it is still in 2009 for tax purposes and you will have a "cushion" day to make sure you get that tax break. It is also as far away from xmas as you can get and still be in 2009. I was induced and my son was born the evening of Dec. 30,2003 and it was the best day ever. My mom wanted a new years baby but that nice fat tax break was great for the helping with the time off from work and new baby stuff. Good luck and many wishes for a quick easy labor and a healthy baby in the end!|||i will choose jan 1 a new year, a new baby, a new start it will be perfect|||my birthday is december 28th and has always been a bit of a pain cuz its right after christmas! my sister's is new year's eve....the 31st and she always has a big party on her birthday!! new year's is so much fun for her......i would go with the 1st or the 31st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment