Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone gone into labor BEFORE their scheduled c-section date?

I have a c-section scheduled for March 22nd (5 weeks from tomorrow). i had a csection with my first baby so thats why i'm having one again. if you had a csection did you go into labor before the scheduled date and if so what happened? i dont think im going to make it 5 more weeks and im scared of what will happen if i go into labor?|||If you go into labor then they can still do the c-section, just earlier. Or they might try to give you some drugs to delay the date.





I'm 34 weeks with twins and we haven't set a date yet. Right now its just monitor closely, and try to go as long as possible!|||I went into labor one day before I was supposed to check into the hospital. I was in labor for 25 hours and then they did a c-section. Do a little research and you will find that many women can have a natural childbirth after a c-section. If you do go into labor before your scheduled day, your doctor will either let you try a vbac or go ahead with the c-section. Either way, all will be fine.|||If you are in labor befor the scheduled C they can medicate you to stop the labor and do an unscheduled C. No worries, it will be fine. Usually the scheduled C is a week to 10 days befor the due date and it will not happen.





Discuss it with your doctor at your next visit. He/she can explain it all to you.|||I thought I might be in labor a week before my scheduled C-section. We went to the hospital to get checked out. Nothing progressed so they sent me home. My nurse told me they would do an emergency C-section if things had progressed. Everyone is different, so check with your doctor if they recommend vbac for you. It would be better than making a game-time decision when everyone is a little more stressed.|||you can have a nautal delivery with your second one even if your first was a c-section.


your doctor will probably ask you if you want to try and deliver it nautraly.


if you dont then they will take you in for a c-section asap


so nothing to stress about|||i did but she was breach so they stopped it, it was horrible cause it was back labor where sah was sitting all wrong but if you do they will stall it and if needed your doctor will come in and do it so dont worry. it will all be the same but a little faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment