Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is there a way of getting my period earlier then the next scheduled date?

My monthly cycle is 28-30 days to the date. But I want it to come earlier on my next cycle (because I'm going away on a trip and I don't want the hassle!!!) Are there any remedies to make it come faster? My grandmother told me that eating lemons and pineapples may do the trick....any thoughts? Is it even possible?|||I'm not sure about making it come earlier...but you could skip it all together with BC pills|||for some reason i thiunk eating 3 lemons each day will make it come ealyer.its so weird but l8ly i hav had the answers just come 2 me i dont no 2 but ppl keept getting hurt and whatever i said would help they tried and it did now the ppl at my school realy do believe im a shaman(that is a phsycic that heals ppl.)|||the only thing I know is that when we had our cruise scheduled my doc had me piggyback my Birthcontrol pills and take them non stop for a few months before. If you arent using a hormonal birth control, I dont think there is anything you can do to stop it. I couldnt find anything on the net.|||There is a new form of birth control that will allow you to stop your period for up to 3 months at a time (just 4 times a year). A doctor can help you here.





The alternative is to stop it for up to 9 months... get pregnant!|||well...You could delay it, my mom says to take cinnamon, and it stops your period for a while. So just put cinnamon in your tea, or eat oatmeal, or something.|||Doubt it.|||Wear white pants and it will come... J/p. If you are on birth control just keep taking the active pills and that will stop your period (after your last active pill dont bother taking the inactives and start a whole new pack). It wont hurt you to do this. My ob/gyn says it is ok.|||If your on the pill it is easy just take the sugar pills earlier, but if your not it may be hard, sorry I'm not sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment