Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it possible that UPS might deliver before scheduled delivery date?

I ordered a package off of ebay on tuesday, but they didnt ship it until about 5pm eastem today(thursday) I asked for express 2-day shipping and currently the package is in kentucky (thursday night). my problem is that the tracking information says its scheduled delivery day is monday. i needed it by saturday at least. does ups ever deliver ahead of schedule? or do they ever deliver on saturdays?|||They have delivered a day early to me but nothing sooner than that so I would say chances are you won't get it until Monday. They do delivers on Satuday but their delivery dates are based on how long it takes for transport.|||Nope not for 2 day Select, not that I have ever seen.





UPS delivers on Saturdays, but you have to request it at the time of shipping and it costs and extra $10-15. I am not sure if UPS does expedited interruptions. If you have your tracking number you might want to call them 800-742-5877





But UPS is the worlds biggest pain in the butt, and they do not value their customers, the small ones at least. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment