Monday, December 12, 2011

What are the chances that i'll get my braces off the scheduled date?

The ortho has a set date of July 3rd for me to get my braces off. Sure, its a long way away, but it gives me hope that i'll get these things off! Do orthodontists usually stick to the dates they assign for removal? |||well i got my braces in september of 2006


and i get them off TOMMOROW october 14 (yay me!)


but any way the orthodontist gave me like 3 or 4 different times when my braces "would be coming off"


it all depends on the person mine took so long because one of my teeth on the bottom was being stubborn and would not turn properly


but after getting multiple power chains and my tooth sanded down it turned and my braces are about to come off


so it just depends on how quickly your teeth change and react to your braces and hard ware|||yes|||no, it's just an estimate. They do not know exactly how your teeth will move over the next couple months.|||I got mine off in 3/4 of the original estimate, but my case wasn't complex. The degree of complexity is a big factor in knowing how much time a correction will require.

No comments:

Post a Comment