Thursday, December 15, 2011

What if they schedule an interview on a day I'm busy?

Alright, so I applied for a local smoothie place.


I am anxiously waited for a call back from them.





While I was waiting, I was hoping somebod can answer that question.





What happens if the interviewer calls and schedules and interview on a day I have obligations, obligations I can't get out of.





How do I professionally schedule another date?|||just explain your situation





ask to schedule at a different time or day





employers understand these things as long as you are honest and open about it.|||Tell them that it would not be a good day for you due to prior arrangements you have but that you are extremely interested. Ask if there is another day you can schedule it for, perhaps the day before or after.

No comments:

Post a Comment