Thursday, December 15, 2011

How Soon Can You Schedule A Second Date?

I think we all know what I'm implying, how soon can I schedule a second date without seeming to rush it?





In my case we went to a comedy club last night(Saturday), and it was a blast! lol. So we agreed to go on a second date and I told her I'd see what was happening locally this week(I live in a large city), then see if it fit with her schedule.





So I was thinkin of askin her what her schedule was like tuesday or Wednesday night. Too see if she wanted to shoot pool and I know of this awesome Chinese restaurant to go afterwords. Is that to soon? Or should I shoot for wensday, thursday night?-





So, your opinions?|||Tuesday or Wednesday sounds reasonable enough...|||I would wait till the next weekend, but thats just me.





Be yourself, and whatever you see fit, go for it! :)|||Why not suggest Tuesday night, and if it doesn't work for her, suggest Wednesday or Thursday If that's too soon, she should offer another date.

No comments:

Post a Comment