Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone had a problem with IRS e file direct deposit schedule/ dates?

I have great new just within the past few minutes they have updated their wheres my refund site with accurate info. jan 30th is a go!!!!! whewwww. I filed 1/16 and was given an orginal direct deposit date for 2/3 it then switched to dd date of 1/23.|||Well, I am very ticked!! My refund was accepted by the irs on Jan. 18th. Tax act said it would be transferred to my bank on Jan. 30th. Checked this morning and it's not there! My moms refund was accepted after mine and she received hers today (Jan 30). She said the irs website said it would be deposited by Feb 2nd. So I check just now and my date is by Feb 10th. WTF gives.





Just fyi, incase it matters... My last name starts with a "L" and my mom's a "J".|||think they had a lot of people file early. Mine too originally said 2/3 and then was moved back to 2/10. At least I am getting a refund, after things change this coming year, we probably will all be on here asking why were no longer getting refunds to start with.


Abbie www.sewdragondesigns.com

Report Abuse


|||I checked mine for the 10th time today (at least) and I am getting upset, I filed as soon as IRS office was opent and got acceppted by IRS on 17Jan. and was adv that I will get refund deposited by 30Jan. and also I checked IRS deposit chart and that was correct date. few days ago I checked under" where is my refund" and date was moved to 3feb. IRS only do deposits on Fridays, and 3feb is not friday and now it says 10feb. What is going on? I have been trying to reach IRS over the phone and I kept getting transfered to hotline machine who would tell me same as online, and then when I tried to see if I could speak to anyone I would get disconected or machine would start repeating my refund amount again and again and again until I would disconect. Crazy!!!!!|||Mine has not been corrected yet either. Mine was accepted on 1/19 so it should say 1/30 yet it still says 2/10. I hope it gets fixed soon. I read one post that said they were doing it by last name and mine is "S" I sure hope that I don't have to wait until 2/10. We called the IRS and they are dumb as a rock and we waited for 30 mins just to be told they have up to 3weeks to send out a payment! But that doesn't make since....I chose DD so it should be in my account by 1/30 as stated on the refund chart. I am so confused and this has consumed my entire day!|||Mine was accepted on 1/17, date changed to 2/3 and then 2/10. Talked to the irs 3 times through 18008290922 and didn't get any help except that it will take up to 3 weeks to process. The last name theory seems to be holding true since mine starts with an M and my neighbor who got his starts with a G. This really stinks, but we are at the mercy of the Idiotic Retard System.|||Our's first said it would deposit on the 30th of Jan..And this morning I checked it and it said it had been deposited on Jan 23rd. So I called my bank to see what was wrong..Nothing.. So when I get home I was going to call the IRS and it had updated and said it would be on Jan 30th again..They need to get the story correct..People needs money right now...Bill's need to be paid !!|||Yes, it went from still processing and I should receive it by 02/03. Today, like several others, it said that I was deposited on 01/23. However, it just updated to it will be deposited on 01/30.|||mine has not been corrected.


However when I went to the web site I used to e-file, to check my status , it is still saying the same thing it did when I first e-filed o the 17th. The IRS needs to do better with peoples money,|||I filed 1/16, was accepted 1/19 and mine still says 2/3. I called the IRS and mine hasn't been processed yet, and they tell everyone it could take 3 weeks but that mine "might still post 1/30". I really don't think they know!!|||check the irs website and the automated phone line -- the direct deposit date has been corrected and now states a direct deposit on 01/30|||Now mine doesn't even show a refund date , this morning it said jan 2rd, yesterday it was January 30, I'm really confused now|||Mine has not been corrected. It still says there is a delay in processing your return. I don't even have a date anymore. It used to say 02/03/09. Bummer....|||Mine still is still saying its been deposited. I called the number and it says the 30th so who knows. We'll just get it when we get it I guess.|||I don't mean to rain on your parade here but I will believe it when I see my money in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment