Monday, December 12, 2011

Should I re-schedule a date for a cold sore?

I met this girl last week (she's 17 and I'm 19). I asked her out on a date and immediately got a horrible looking cold sore on my lip. I don't know if I should re-schedule the date because this cold sore ain't going nowhere! (Don't want to gross her out since this is our first date) . What should I do, and if I re-schedule should I tell her the truth about the cold sore or just say that I'm sick? I want to call her tonight. Thank you very much for your help!!!!|||I have this thing called "cold sore rescue" by peaceful mountain or whatever..my doctor actually gave it to me for a wart..lol .but i'm sure it would work well on a cold sore..it's all natural and stuff.|||Well #1, calm down stress makes cold sores worse and can trigger them. #2, there's no need to cancel. Go to any drug store and purchase Abreva, it's a little pricey (around $20 for a tiny tube) but it works extremely well and is definitely worth it.|||Be honest and sincere - tell her that you don't feel well, but you really want to see her as soon as possible. Re-schedule immediately!





Answer mine, please?:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||Yes you don't want any turn-offs or any reason for her not too like you and honestly say your sick!|||Say that your really sorry and cant tonight because your sick and then text her a bunch of sweet stuff.|||Wow . . . LIE say your sick and reschedule duh lol.|||Get her drunk and then sleep with her

No comments:

Post a Comment