Thursday, December 15, 2011

Does menstrual schedule effect due date?

I am just curious if anyone knows if our menstrual schedule has anything to do with when our baby will come? My last period was june 21 and I know I conceived on July 1st and my usual period came every 24-26 days, hence the super short window between having period and getting pregnant. I had no idea I ovulated THAT soon after my period ended (lasts 5-7 days) but after TTC for 4 months I finally tracked my temperature in the morning and that is my ovulation- weird, I know. But anyway, does the fact that my period always came every 25 days (approximately) effect my due date? One doula I spoke to said that my due date should really be 3.24 based on my menstrual schedule, but I'm not sure... I know not a lot of weight can be put into a due date anyway, as it IS just an estimate but I am just curious!|||yes , doctors calculate your due date from your last period

No comments:

Post a Comment