Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long is the wait for Air Force BMT and can you take an earlier date if available?

I joined the air guard in January and haven't gotten my dates for BMT and tech school. I'm going in for Loadmaster if that matters. I was wondering since I know guard doesn't get 1st choice on dates how long the average wait time is right and if a spot opens will they let me go earlier then my scheduled date?|||It depends. Depends on your AFSC, when you DEPped in, how many are before you, etc. I don't know the wait for loadmaster, but my recruiter said that the typical wait time right now is no less than 4 months. If a spot opens up and your recruiter wants to offer you the spot, yes you can leave earlier.|||it all depends but i might see you in bmt im going probably in April for aircraft fuel systems|||i think your recruiter will call you up when the moment is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment