Monday, December 12, 2011

How long after the scheduled date on the IRS website will I get the Stimulus money?

My last two numbers of my social are 50 so I should have received it today, but didn't.





I know people are saying that the bank might hold it until Monday, but I'm not sure if that is the right information.





Also, I checked the IRS website and put in my information to see when my payment is scheduled and it keeps coming up as no information available.|||Same with me, mine's 56 and had direct deposit and it isn't showing up. As long as I got a refund I get this rebate, right? I don't want to find out that I don't get one because I'm a student or anything.





Update!


I found out I don't get it because my parents still claim me as a dependent. That's dumb, I would have spent it (on my tuition!)!





I hope you got yours!|||There would only be 2 reasons why you haven't gotten your refund nor seen any info available. 1) You didn't qualify or meet requirements. 2) You are receiving a check in the mail. If no info shows on the IRS website, I would call them directly at the Rebate Hotline 18662342942. Hope that helps!|||Yeah you should have gotten it today . I would give the irs a call and find out , you can get the # on the irs page that you went to .|||It is based off of the last two digits of your social.

No comments:

Post a Comment