Thursday, December 15, 2011

How many of you found out the gender on the scheduled date?

Did you have to come back? Or was the first try a success? I get to find out June 30. This is my first baby so I'm a little worried. Just hope she/he is in a good position.|||We found out we were having a girl at our scheduled gender scan date.|||I unfortunately did not get to see, and as long as the tech is able to get the measurements they need (which is what the ultrasound is for) then they don't ask you to come back to see what the gender is:(it is not medically needed, just a bonus, I went at 18 weeks 5 days and her legs were closed tight, but they were able to get the measurements they needed, I was told it looks like I would need no more ultrasounds since pregnancy was healthy, so I had to pay out of pocket for a 4D ultrasound at 25 weeks and found out there I was having a girl.





With my first I was able to see a girl at 20 weeks though..Make sure you have some sweet juice or chocolate 15-20 mins before app to get baby moving! Good luck|||I found out march 9th on my scheduled date, i was 19w4d. The tech did have to go back and check cause in the begining the cord was in between babys legs but by the end of the appt the cord moved. I'm having a little girl, and i got an u/s done at 33 weeks and was confirmed a girl again.|||We found out I was having a girl march 2 (: it was my scheduled date, I've had 2 ultrasounds after that and she's still a girl! Some babies aren't shy at all and some babies are! Before you go make sure you drink caffeine! It'll make the baby move around so you can see(:|||The scans are very good and the sonographers will try their hardest to find out your babys sex for you. When I had my older children it wasnt even an option, so I was thrilled to be able to find out for my 4th child.


It was so obvious he was a boy, even I could see it! He was waving it around very proudly - and 3 years later, not much has changed!!


Good luck!|||We found out at our first ultrasound that we were having a toy. I think I had that ultrasound at 14 or 15 weeks. He was in a good position. At our next ultrasound at 21 weeks they confirmed he was a boy. He's still a boy today. ;)|||you can't tell until your about 20 weeks in for the gender. and I didn't have a prob with finding my 2 kids genders and both were dead on but it is never 100% and you can't always see the first time. I know a few people who had to go back to find out.|||I found out at 16 weeks and 2 days. There was no problem seeing he was all boy!|||I found out on my 19th scan, he had his legs wide open for the world to see LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment