Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas exodus Fort Leonard Wood MO Schedule date Help!!!?

Help me out here folks! What exactly are the dates of the Christmas exodus for Fort Leonard Wood MO this year Dec 2008 also is there a difference in those dates for Active Duty and Reserve? Son is in the reserves and he originally thought one set of dates and now that the plane ticket is bought is saying something different. Help! Please only those who know, answer.......|||each command sets their own release dates.|||Ok, My husband is in basic there too and he is getting to come home, but I am going to pick him up on the 18th, he told me if he was flying home it would be the 19th or 20th I dont think there is any difference in it at all because basic training is basic training for both active and reserve. Just when you talk to him Sunday (if that is the day he calls) tell him to go ask the DS or I would expect him on the day the plane ticket sais. Sorry if its not exactly what you wanted but thats all I know! Good luck and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment