Monday, December 12, 2011

How to convince a recruiter to change the date of interview?

I need to change the scheduled date of Group discussion (which would be followed by an interview) posted by a recruiter.


How can I convince the recruiter to change the date. I need to change the date because I have another test on the same date.|||I don't recommend it. The recruiter will see your unwillingness to meet on his terms as a lack of commitment. He will also consider your excuse as unacceptable.





If he has a schedule of dates that were available, and you just wanted to switch to another date, I think that would not be a problem, but if he specified a particular date, you're probably committed to it. Otherwise, you will put doubt in his mind, and that will impede your possibility of getting the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment