Monday, December 12, 2011

How to convince a recruiter to change the date of interview?

I need to change the scheduled date of Group discussion (which would be followed by an interview) posted by a recruiter.


How can I convince the recruiter to change the date. I need to change the date because I have another test on the same date.|||Simply ask.


I do hope that I fully understand your question but, I don't see a problem with simply letting the recruiter know the truth that you have a scheduling conflict. Ask if you can move the date and suggest a few dates that would work for you.


Hope this helps you.


Linkedin Recruiter|||If you're an interview candidate and not the interviewer, and it's a group interview, you're probably out of luck. Ask the recruiter to schedule for the next session (even if it's months away).|||Decide which job is more important to you...changing a date is negative in the corporate world.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment