Monday, December 12, 2011

Anyway to get out of having to go to a courthouse in a different state to schedule a court date?

I have a past due traffic citation in Fayette county Kentucky but I live in Florida. I was told by the clerk of courts that I needed to come into the courthouse and schedule a date. I cant do that I live in Florida and cant afford to fly up there to do this. Plus I don't know if they will arrest me or not. I need to pay off this ticket to get my license reinstated. I need to get a license by January according to my probation officer.|||yeah. but its not a for sure. you could argue that its out of your power to attend the scheduled court date at the appointed court house. they will probably provide transportation or change the court house. you could also pay for a lawyer and have him handle it for you.|||no..

No comments:

Post a Comment