Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should I schedule a court date for a speeding ticket?

1.On 07/27/09,I went to my arraignment in which the judge did ask me,"To plea guilty or not guilty!" Then,someone told him the speed that I was accused of going at was only a fine,so he say that I am not going to ask that. So,really? I never really pleaded,but the judge tell me that I can pay $225 USD or do 14 hours of community service plus $85 USD. The thing is that I didn't decide if I wanted to go to a trial,but note that this is my first speeding ticket. I do not know if the time that a police officer just give me a warning for speeding,did that go into my driving record. The thing is that I have to pay up by 01/27/10,but should I call the Anoka County Courthouse to schedule a court date?





2.If I do get a court date,what information should I ask for when it comes in regard to the police officer that accuse me of speeding?





3-7.Type up the time and what computer you are typing on when it comes to typing up the answers from start to finish? In addition,the time that you read this message from start to finish.





I type the headline at 12:06 P.M. CST and all of this from 12:06 P.M. CST-12:30 P.M. CST on my SONY VAIO FZ-140E Notebook Computer,yes I am weird enough to keep track of time. edit the headline at 12:31 P.M. CST after I preview it,then I post it at 12:32 P.M. CST!|||You have the right to plead guilty to any charge, even a misdemeanor that carries only a fine. Warnings won't show on your driving record. You can still go ahead and plead not guilty and take the matter to trial. If you are found guilty you can be sure that you will be stuck with the highest possible penalties and court costs too. If you really believe you weren't speeding, go ahead and fight it. You can ask for things such as the officer's notes and copies of in-dash camera footage if any was made. Heck, you can even pay an attorney $3000 to fight a two-hundred dollar ticket if you want to....Be aware that you hardly ever win when it comes down to your word against a police officer's.





I don't know WTF the thing is with the time but that's your problem......

No comments:

Post a Comment