Monday, December 12, 2011

Is the melting pot a good first date location?

I recently got a girls phone number and am going to call to schedule a date for the weekend. I am going to ask her what type of food she likes, etc... But a mutual friend said she likes fondue, so I am going to mention the melting pot.





My question is do you think its a good first date location? The setting is romantic, but the dinner is usually 2+ hours for a full meal, so I just want to make sure it wouldn't make things get stale etc. I don't mind paying the money.|||I think it's a good date place but you're right about how long dinner takes. What if you don't like each other? You're stuck there having to share a meal (and you share much more than at other restaurants) for 2+ hours. How about a short, sweet coffee/drinks date? If you hit it off, then you can go for the full-blown dinner date.





Good luck!|||aw that's the perfect place! very extravagant for a first date but she will definitely appreciate what you're willing to do for her

No comments:

Post a Comment