Thursday, December 15, 2011

If I filed an amended return & it's still being processed will I still get my rebate by the scheduled date?

That will almost surely delay it|||Nope, I am in the same boat as you. I called and they told me that they are going by the origional returns so that if I didn't qualify this year without my ammended return I might be able to get it next year. Then they said that if I did qualify before that my check would be delayed because of the amendment. My income level changed with the ammendment. I don't know what your amendment was for but just telling you what the IRS told me.|||I ended up having to file an amended return although there wasnt anything that changed, meaning i did owe anything and nothing was added for another refund.. it wasnt a lot... Filed that right before April 15th, yet we filed using Turbo Tax the begining of Feb. Just checked the IRS website,"where's my stimulas", my husbands ss ends in 38 and it states we will be getting our deposit by the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment