Thursday, December 15, 2011

Did your irs stimulus paper check arrive on its scheduled date?

I know mine is scheduled for June 13th, but i was wondering if they are arriving the week of the 13th or the following week.|||I will know this week I got my letter on Tuesday saying the same thing I will get it BY 6/6, my last 2 are #30, my roommates is #33, he got the same letter. It will be nice if it comes earlier. I did hear some people got their letters then got their check the next day or day after.





If I get mine this week I will let you know. I hope you get your soon. My pile of bills will be happy when mine gets here lol|||according to the letter i got monday it said that i should expect my check BY the 6th. apparently its not going out until the 6th so i should have it some time next week. i guess the letters were worded wrong. at least thats what i heard.





its probably the same for you. you will get your letter monday.|||Mines is scheduled to be mailed June 13th. I was hoping that since the government issued them a week early, mines would come early as well.|||The letters the IRS sent are poorly worded. The date they give you is the day they are mailed. But some checks are going out early in that week so you might get lucky. My last two are 20 and I was scheduled for May 30th and I got my check on that Monday the 2nd. I live in Ohio. So I wouldnt expect it until the week after the date.


Hope this helps.|||From what I have seen and heard.. you cannot depend on anything you see or hear....... the best thing you can do is wait it out. If you get it early, great, if not...... oh well at least you get one. However if you don't have it by 1 week after the scheduled mailing date, I would be calling to let them know.|||For a SSN ending in 39-51, stimulus checks will be mailed BY June 13, not RECEIVED by June 13. It may be mailed earlier than that, but it will take the Postal Service a few days to deliver it after it is mailed, so you may not get it until early in the week of June 16.





Some rebate checks in that SSN range go out earlier in the week of June 9, but there does not appear to be any recognizable pattern to predict which checks get mailed out earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment